About our Fabrics
We know that your riding clothes take a beating. Sweat and slobber mean a good day spent. That's why we took a year to test the performance of our fabrics before bringing them to you. Our prints come on a soft, brushed base layer and our solids have a smooth, lighter weight finish. All of our fabrics are anti-microbial and have a built in UPF 30+. They are washer friendly, because hey, we live in the real world.
Care Instructions to extend the life of your garments:
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, with like colors and fabrics.
- Spot treat stains prior to washing. Do not use bleach.
- Take care of fabrics by not washing with outerwear, denim, or towels.
- Zip up zippers. For styles with buttons, we recommend you button and turn inside out.
- For styles with special trim or mesh (Like the Vivian, Bambi and the Heather), we recommend washing in a delicates or mesh bag.
- We recommend hanging or laying flat to dry.
- Ride with Love.